Talent / Human Resources
- Talent/HR Home
- Join Our Team - Current Openings
- Talent Directory
- Teach in Fulton
- Substitute in Fulton
- Lead in Fulton
- Support in Fulton
- Payroll and Employee Benefits
- Leave Administration
- Income Verification & Forms
- Parents' Right to Know
Fulton County Schools will be holding Open Interviews for Food Servie Workers on Thursday, October 18, from 8AM until 11AM at the FCS Administrative Center, 6201 Powers Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30339. Interviews and on-the-spot job offers will be made. Positions starting at $12.18 per hour. Click here to apply for a Food Service position.
Fulton County Schools is holding an Essential Workers Fall Job Fair and you can be hired on the spot! The three events will take place as follows:
- Bus Drivers & Tansportation Assistants: October 30 at the South Transportation Center in Union City from 9AM - 1PM;
- Food Service Workers & Custodians: November 2 at the Crabapple Center in Roswell from 9AM - 1PM;
- Bus Drivers & Tansportation Assistants: November 6 at the North Transportation Center in Alpharetta from 9AM - 1PM.
Signing Bonuses will be offered including $300-$500 for Custodians and $1000 for Food Service and Bus Drivers.
Fulton County Schools is holding a series of Fall Virtual Open Houses for Teachers. Get to know our schools ad find your future home in Fulton.
- Zone 1: October 26
- Zone 2 & 3: November 2
- Zone 4 & 5: November 9
- Zone 6 & 7: November 16
We have a place for you in Fulton Schools!
Make Atlanta Home
Fulton County Schools wants to invite you to make Atlanta your new home. We know that relocating is a tough decision. Fulton County Schools has put together a few resources to ensure that our students have a pipeline of highly effective teachers. Click below to learn more about Atlanta.
Take the Non-Traditional Route
Fulton County Schools has programs and Charter System flexibility to ensure that our students have a pipeline of highly effective teachers. Our Alternative Pathways provide candidates an opportunity to take the non-traditional route towards a rewarding and highly effective career in teaching.