Talent / Human Resources
- Talent/HR Home
- Join Our Team - Current Openings
- Talent Directory
- Teach in Fulton
- Substitute in Fulton
- Lead in Fulton
- Support in Fulton
- Payroll and Employee Benefits
- Leave Administration
- Income Verification & Forms
- Parents' Right to Know
Support in Fulton
With over 95,000 students in 100 schools, Fulton has an array of career paths for all professional backgrounds. Whether you are a school leader or want to make an impact outside of the classroom supporting our schools, we have a rewarding role just for you.
We have various opportunities in Maintenance, Environmental Services (Custodial), Transportation (Bus Driver), School Police, Food Service, Information Technology and Administrative Office support opportunities.
We all play a role in caring, communicating and connecting in a way that:
- Exemplifies our employee core values every day
- Makes FCS a more welcoming, inclusive and caring place for everyone
- Helps all FCS staff and students feel physically, socially, mentally and emotionally safe and supported
- Helps each of our diverse learners reach their full academic potential, preparing them to thrive in a global, multicultural workplace and society
A compensation range is listed for all of our non-instructional positions (exempt and non-exempt) and is determined based on related education and job experience.
Comprehensive Benefit Package
FCS strives to provide employees with the most competitive benefit package in the industry. We take pride in being able to offer comprehensive and affordable benefits. Visit our Employee Benefits web page for more details.
Medical insurance coverage is provided through various health care plans. The State Health Plan contracts with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia to manage the benefit plans.
Fulton County Schools offers the following voluntary benefits:
- Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Life and Dependent Life
- Supplemental Retirement Plans